Our 8-week Spring Session has been cancelled. The RecDesk accounts of registered participants will be credited.
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com.
The Boys and Girls Club of Durham offers options for almost every age and ability! Check out some of our available options below:
- Parent & Tot
- Sea Otter
- Swim Kids 1-10
- Private and Semi-Private Options Available
- Lessons designed for children and youth with special needs
- Lessons are based on the child's individual needs and requirements
- Sponsored by GoodLife Kids Foundation
- Canadian Swim Patrol
- Bronze Star
- Bronze Medallion & Emergency First Aid
- Bronze Cross & Standard First Aid
- Water Safety Instructor Course
- Aqua Fitness
- Adult Private Lessons
First Aid Courses
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C
Download our Spring brochure
Registration and Payment Information
Registration is accepted online, in person or by phone at the Eastview Unit only. Methods of payment are VISA, MASTERCARD, debit, cash or cheque. Refunds will not be issues after the 2nd lesson except for a medical reason.
Cancellations and transfers are subject to a $10 administration fee. If a class is cancelled due to low registration (below 3 per class), we will offer a full refund or credit note for the following session.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart Foundation and Their Opportunity offer financial assistance to those who need help to enroll their children in sport programs.