Published April 06, 2016 14:16
Are you looking to Volunteer?
Boys and Girls Club of Durham is looking for energetic volunteers to join our newly created Resource Development Committee.
Do you have a close affiliation/community presence in the Region of Durham? Do you live here and/or work here? Join our community and make a difference right where you work and play!
The Resource Development Committee’s responsibility is to enhance the capacity of the Boys and Girls Club of Durham to achieve its mandate, by creating new and innovative ways for the community to become sustainable donors.
1. Experience/knowledge in Fundraising
2. Experience/knowledge in Individual Giving/Planned Giving
3. Experience/knowledge in Marketing and Media relations
4. Experience/knowledge in Sales
5. Experience/knowledge in Event Management
6. Excellent verbal and written communications
7. Strong Interpersonal/Relationship building skills
If this sounds like a good fit for you, call or email Lisa McNee-Baker 905-728-5121 x0 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our volunteer page to learn about all of our volunteer opportunities.